On this episode of "Rogue Won: A Star Wars Podcast for Winners," Johnny, Mike, and Hawes Dude ‘F’ the hell out of some guy…”
- New York Comic Con plans!
- We Digress because…Who doesn’t like Dave Mathews Band?
- Michael Giacchino (Juh-KEEEEEEE-No) is composing Rogue One!
- Composer switch due to Rogue One problems? As Johnny says, “Where there is fire, there is smoke”
- Johnny puts it out there…”Was Drew Struzan fired before The Force Awakens!?” & Hawes backs Johnny’s theory up with evidence!
- Rogue One Japanese and South Korean posters are discussed.
- Johnny goes all ‘Dude, ‘F’ that Guy’ on a YouTube content thief!
- We are now on Google Play!
- Rogue Won interactive listener The Dead Pool Rogue One game! Everyone play along and tweet @roguewonpod who you feel will die in Rogue One and in what order!
- Rogue Won Winner’s Circle of Email and more, much much more!
- Get our new T Shirts and other swag at teepublic http://tee.pub/lic/y7H3jinhTcs
Do NOT forget to rate and review on iTunes because one out of every 10 reviews WINS Star Wars prizes!